Login to access subscriber-only resources.
- "Notes from the Editors, October 2014" by The Editors (MR)
- "Beyond the Degradation of Labor: Braverman and the Structure of the U.S. Working Class" by R. Jamil Jonna, John Bellamy Foster
- "The Emergence of Marx’s Critique of Modern Agriculture: Ecological Insights from His Excerpt Notebooks" by Kohei Saito
- "Vietnam War Era Journeys: Recovering Histories of Internationalism" by Michele Hardesty
- "E.P. Thompson: A Giant Remembered" by Paul Buhle
- "A Defining Moment: The Historical Legacy of the 1953 Iran Coup" by Younes Abouyoub